Blog Archive

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Felt, garland, sunshine in the fall


I always loved felt so I started to craft with them again. My mom use to make beautiful things out of felt. I wish I could show you with pictures... She made puppets and all kind of things. She also used lots of beads to add finishing touches. I created this garland in this spirit and memory :)


  It was so sunny I had to push the table to the window so I could enjoy the last days of fall without rain :)



The play mobiles you see on the left corner? No I wasn't playing with them :) My little 4 years old was keep bringing them to me while he was talking with a speed of 1000 mile/minute.


It's done ! 


  
Do you remember the other two garland I made awhile ago ? click here and here
 I just blended them together 



It looks lovely on a wreath too ! 



  Happy felting ! :)

 Noemi

2 comments:

  1. so lovely Noemi - both the garland and the memories of your Mum's felting :) Thank you for sharing it with us <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being here Karen :) <3

    ReplyDelete