Blog Archive

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Organizing and painting

             This week was about organizing my craft-drawing area and painting some pictures and orders:
  This picture is without my stuff :):) I am going trough what I'll keep and what to toss, slow process :D 




More stuff at this point on the table and a little invaders :)




They like to draw with me and I love when they are drawing with me.




                                                         Finally I put up my pin-board  :)



                                                      

Getting into the winter spirit : 




Could't help it but some reason I had a bunch of summer-ish idea on my mind




and fruit :)  







and mother love when your kid is sick 


                                                                finding relaxation from nature:




Have a wonderful weekend ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment