Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Shows for the weekends

I had so much thing I wanted to post about this month but so little time :) I had a show last weekend and I will have more this weekend and the following one.I was framing all night to get ready and making fast trips to the printer company :) Here are some pictures about my last week :


framing till 1 clock, then everything turned blurry so I went to sleep :)

  


The German Market went so well it made me very giddy :)
I was really focused till 4 o'clock and then I brought the star what there were selling next to me...(can you blame me? :) It has a light inside even more beautiful then it looks on the picture.






So now as I am getting ready for the next show I am trying to come up with some display :)



And I picked up my cards too..



More pictures to come after the show :)

Happy Thanksgiving ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment