Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Free printable paper toys

Honestly ..I am not a big fan of the toys that you can buy this days.(expect couple of ones that are actually cute and usable )  Also when we make toys together with my kids it is faaar from perfect or even looking good , somehow they love it even more than the store brought one .Not to mention when we are making something together this is when they have the most things to share with me :) What was in the school what he saw in his dreams etc... 
So as I was browsing trough the internet I find this treasure :) A page that it is offers printable fantastic toys for free !

I put them in to a binder if my boys wants to make something they just look trough it like a book 
Here is the link to this wonderful page:




















No comments:

Post a Comment